HO Blast Combo Water Skis 67" With Blaze Boots 2022
The HO Blast Combo Waterskis are a great way to have fun with the whole family at the lake. Their wide width construction make for easy starts and help skier progress. Combined with a V-Bottom design, the Blast Combos are stable and fun. You can also learn to drop a ski and progress to slalom skiing, as they're equipped with a rear toe strap. Waterskiing is a great way to have fun with the whole family at the lake. They feature tip inserts compatible with the HO Trainer bar that keeps ski tips together, making starting and learning easy.
59in (Up to 120lbs)
63in (110-160 Lbs)
67 (Over 140lbs)
Approximate boot sizes:
59”: Kids 2 - Men's 7
63”-67”: Men's 8 - 13
• Wide Combo shape for easy deep water starts
• V-Bottom Design for stable tracking
• Compatible with HO Trainer Bar for easy learning
• Available with the Blaze Boot
• Front Lacing Design for Performance and effortless entry
• Floating Tongue Design for comfort and adjustability
• Also available with traditional adjustable Horse-shoe Bindings
• Free “Learn2waterski” instructional video link included to get the entire family excited and confident. HOsports.com/Learn2waterski
Most of our products qualify for free shipping to most places in Canada when order totals are greater than $100. To learn more about our free shipping offer click below.
Over-the-top excellent customer service from Craig and the team at Buckeye Surf. I love dealing with them.
Amazing experience! Picked up our pontoon boat rental from the dock, it was nice and clean and the staff was very friendly. Will be back to rent again! So much fun on the water. Would highly recommend.
Everything was spot on! Amazing with quick responses to questions, fast shipping and great prices. Thank you!
Great selection and the staff are very friendly and helpful.
Our comprehensive buyer's guides are designed to assist you in navigating the world of watersports equipment. Whether you're a seasoned enthusiast or a beginner ready to dive into the exhilarating world of watersports, having the right gear is essential for a safe and enjoyable experience.