HO Women's Omni Slalom Ski 2023
The OMNI waterski is optimized for the skier who needs one ski to do everything. Great behind virtually any watercraft on nearly any waterway, it’s wide platform provides easy deep-water starts, smooth-as-butter turns, stable wake crossings and endless fun on the water! Master your skills by progressing quickly with a ski that does it all!
The Omni was designed with a Hybrid Waist Width, halfway between those typically found in traditional skis and those in wideride skis. This provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds. The Omni’s Continuous Rockerline executes intuitive turns with no paralleling while the Clean Edge Technology tail reduces drag 50% by allowing water to release cleanly off the bottom of the ski. This differs from conventional edges where water wraps around the bevel, up the sidewall and releases off the upper edge creating suction. The Clean Edge bevel-less tail offered in the Omni designs, Clean Edge 3.0, produces more acceleration with less skier input. In addition, we’ve enhanced stability by maintaining more bevel between the rear foot and fin. The result is a fast moving highly efficient ski with the handling required for tight line turns.
A traditional Fiberglass Polyurethane core creates a stable and damp feel, extremely forgiving in variable water chop and less than ideal conditions. The Omni employs our Switchblade Fin System, with fin settings built into the ski permitting simple fin swapping with no guesswork. The Omni is equipped with the Asher Balance Fin, shaped by Champion waters skier Will Asher. It’s reduced fin length provides quick turn rotation combined with a new distribution of surface area for great cross course direction.
• Clean Edge Tail - 50% less drag and more acceleration with less skier input.
• Hybrid Width - Higher turn performance - A waist width halfway between a traditional ski and a wideride ski provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds
• Traditional Construction - Fiberglass Polyurethane composite structure
• Continuous Rockerline - Instinctive turns with no paralleling
• Deep Concave - Added stability in turn balanced by low drag Clean Edge tail
• Switchblade Fin System with Asher Balance Fin - Reduced fin length for quick turn rotation combined with a new distribution of surface area for great cross course direction. Shaped by Will Asher. Leave the calipers at home. Take out the guesswork and never lose your fin settings! Just swap in a new blade shape and you're ready to experience new performance characteristics from your ski. The new settings are built into the blade. We've done the work for you.
Most of our products qualify for free shipping to most places in Canada when order totals are greater than $100. To learn more about our free shipping offer click below.
Over-the-top excellent customer service from Craig and the team at Buckeye Surf. I love dealing with them.
Amazing experience! Picked up our pontoon boat rental from the dock, it was nice and clean and the staff was very friendly. Will be back to rent again! So much fun on the water. Would highly recommend.
Everything was spot on! Amazing with quick responses to questions, fast shipping and great prices. Thank you!
Great selection and the staff are very friendly and helpful.
Our comprehensive buyer's guides are designed to assist you in navigating the world of watersports equipment. Whether you're a seasoned enthusiast or a beginner ready to dive into the exhilarating world of watersports, having the right gear is essential for a safe and enjoyable experience.