HO Womens Stance 110 Front Ski Boot 2023
The Stance 110 Boot was designed for skiers looking for lateral flexibility, comfort and forgiveness. The Stance 110 was built with a Split-Back Upper Cuff with Lateral Flex Zones, allowing for amazing lateral flexibility. The SBR Closed Cell Foam Liner delivers a snug yet comfy fit. The lightweight Stance 110 (only 1000 grams in the size 7-11 model) includes 15 degrees of forward lean and 175mm tall cuff height. The Dual Lace Zones allow for a personalized fit with independent upper and lower cuff tightening. Made with quality, high strength 6061 Grade Aluminum Plates, no cheap plastic on this crucial ski to boot connection! With universal holes to fit virtually all ski brand insert patterns.
• Flex Index 110 – Softer composite textile shell for comfort and forgiveness
• Split-Back Upper Cuff with Lateral Flex Zone: Greater lateral flexibility
• SBR Closed Cell Foam Liner: Rubber boot feel with an exact but comfortable fit
• 175mm tall cuff height
• 15 degrees of forward lean
• 1000 gram boot weight in size 7-11
• Dual Lace Zones: low drag bungee upper, static lower for precision control
• 6 mm Baseless, zero drop, orthotic footbed: for an improved skier to ski balance connection
• High Strength 6061 Grade Aluminum Plate
Most of our products qualify for free shipping to most places in Canada when order totals are greater than $100. To learn more about our free shipping offer click below.
Over-the-top excellent customer service from Craig and the team at Buckeye Surf. I love dealing with them.
Amazing experience! Picked up our pontoon boat rental from the dock, it was nice and clean and the staff was very friendly. Will be back to rent again! So much fun on the water. Would highly recommend.
Everything was spot on! Amazing with quick responses to questions, fast shipping and great prices. Thank you!
Great selection and the staff are very friendly and helpful.
Our comprehensive buyer's guides are designed to assist you in navigating the world of watersports equipment. Whether you're a seasoned enthusiast or a beginner ready to dive into the exhilarating world of watersports, having the right gear is essential for a safe and enjoyable experience.