Hyperlite Shim Wakesurf Board 2023
Ideal for any quiver, the Shim delivers both skim and surf style characteristics.
The SHIM is perfect for intermediate to advanced riders looking to take their skills to the next level. The SHIM has a fast rocker that allows it to carry speed anywhere on the curl, and its shorter profile makes it super maneuverable for rotational and air tricks. This new shape also features our DuraShell Construction which combines the buoyancy and feel of a high-end EPS board and the durability of a compression molded shape. Overall, the SHIM delivers the best of all worlds and one that a wakesurf enthusiast can’t pass up.
• Durashell Construction: Hyperlite's proprietary construction process combining compression molding and vacuum finished techniques.
• EPS Core: Expanded polystyrene foam provides a super lightweight and durable core.
• Single Concave Base: Channels water down the center of the board for a solid and controlled feel.
• Vented Tail Channels: Channels are designed to deliver traction on the water, vented channels hold that flow through the exit the tail of board maximizing their effectiveness.
• Lap Construction: Top & bottom fiberglass laminates overlap around at the rail to increase strength reinforcing the board.
• Layered Glass: Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
• Tail Profile – MID: Traditional surfboard tail shape for quick carving and maneuverability.
• Tail Shape – Diamond: The corners of the diamond tail deliver more pivotal and sharp turning characteristics.
• Machined EVA Traction Pad - Diamond: Ultra grade EVA foam machined into diamond shapes with a rough finish increases grip and hold.
• Thruster Tri-Fin: Surfing's most popular setup, tri-fin is ideal for surfers of all ability levels, the 3rd or center fin provides additional stability and maneuverability.
• Shaper - Butch Customs: Scott Bouchard has been shaping wakeboards for close to twenty years, working with the biggest legends in the sport. Based in Satellite Beach, Florida Scott’s influence on wakeboard and wakesurf shapes can be seen throughout Hyperlite line up.
• Fins: 2 – 3.5 Torq 1 – 1.5 inch Fish
Most of our products qualify for free shipping to most places in Canada when order totals are greater than $100. To learn more about our free shipping offer click below.
Over-the-top excellent customer service from Craig and the team at Buckeye Surf. I love dealing with them.
Amazing experience! Picked up our pontoon boat rental from the dock, it was nice and clean and the staff was very friendly. Will be back to rent again! So much fun on the water. Would highly recommend.
Everything was spot on! Amazing with quick responses to questions, fast shipping and great prices. Thank you!
Great selection and the staff are very friendly and helpful.
Our comprehensive buyer's guides are designed to assist you in navigating the world of watersports equipment. Whether you're a seasoned enthusiast or a beginner ready to dive into the exhilarating world of watersports, having the right gear is essential for a safe and enjoyable experience.